We have demonstrated expertise and knowledge of the harmonised work health & safety laws, regulations and industry codes. This means you will receive clear, concise and authoritative advice so you can make the right business decisions when faced with work, health and safety issues and incidents.
Our approach to WH&S issues is both proactive and responsive.
We can prepare WH& Safety policies and procedures and, along with our partner alliances, provide WH&S training and audit services.
When workplace accidents occur, incident management strategies are critical. BBW can provide you with the advice you need to respond to incidents and deal with investigating agencies such as SafeWork.
We regularly act for employers in WH&S matters across Australia.
BBW Lawyers experience includes:
- advising on WH&S policies and procedures
- advising on critical response strategies
- dealing with WH&S investigations
- advising and acting in WH&S prosecutions
- acting in coronial inquests.
- acting for a national transport business in a workplace fatality and SafeWork investigation
- acting for a South Australian building company in a workplace fatality
- acting for a NSW RSL in a workplace fatality and coronial inquest
- acting n restraint of trade and breach of confidentiality proceedings in the NSW Supreme Court
- defending Fair Work Ombudsman prosecutions in the Federal Court
- conduct of employee breach of contract claims in the NSW Supreme Court
- conduct of employee adverse action claims in the Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court
- defending adverse action claims in the Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court
- defending unfair dismissal claims in the Fair Work Commission
- defending bullying claims in the Fair Work Commission.